Thursday, December 13, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

Wow, I can't believe that i am finally here. The first 3 weeks were tough for me because I 've never use the blogger before and didn't know what to blog about. Now I feel more comfortable with it and definitely see the usage for my job and personal life in the future.

I enjoyed the most along the journey were the discovery of all the online tools. photo editing tools, Animoto ,library Elf, online image generators. . . They were all fun to play with and would be very helpful in my daily life.

This was a great training program. I've learned a lot about the emerging technologies on the web. But I think it would be better if this training could be break down to several smaller ones so that we have time to "digest" the knowledge before move on to the next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.